Pastor: The Rev. Lisa L. Drysdale
Worship Sunday at 10:30 am
- Brighton Community Church, which was chartered in 1953, is a caring church and a loving servant in the community, always attempting to reach out, responding to felt needs both in our church family and to the wider community.
- Our church building is wheelchair accessible and open for use by groups, such as Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Home Bureau, Neighborhood Watch, Al-Anon, Village Squares square dancers and senior groups. The Community Room is also available for a small rental fee to the community for meetings, showers, wedding receptions, funeral breakfasts, etc.
- Our Food Pantry serves the Tonawanda community in conjunction with the Food Bank of WNY the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month from 8:00 am – Noon and the 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursdays of the month from 3:00-7:00 pm. Please call for an appointment if you need assistance.
- We love to come together in Fellowship and enjoy meeting for social events with the church family, other church families in our Association, and of course, the community, who is always invited! We host potluck dinners, chicken BBQ’s and fish frys, group trips baseball games, concerts, picnics, and other events. We also support our pastor each year, when she participates in the annual “Ride for Roswell,” to benefit cancer research.
- One of our greatest blessings is our staff, including Pastor Lisa Drysdale, Handbell choir director, Janice Peters, organist, Lori Juliano, and administrative assistant, Christine Smyczynski.
- The Lai Baptist Church, a congregation of refugees from Burma, worships at our church Sunday afternoons at 1:00pm